Architectural Induction Area Luminaire
USE OF PRODUCT
The intented use of this product is for recreational areas, streets,
pedestrian areas, and any open commercial or industrial space.
Luminaire constructed of a weathertight unit fabricated from aluminum
.063” thick, continous heliarc welded at all seams. Features a .125”
ballast plate and a .250” reinforcing plate for arm attachment.
Matt-finished, thermoset polyester oven baked powdercoat. Available in
standard dark polyester bronze finish or consult factory for made to
order architectural finishes
• Clear tempered glass lens for impact resistance.
• One-piece, di-formed, heavy gauge aluminum frame and lens are
sealed by gasket against moisture, bugs, and dust lens frame opens on
two-piece take-apart hinges.
• Segmented or hydroform reflector, depending on ANSI type specified.
All reflectors have a highly reflective specular aluminum finish.
ELECTRICAL - DRIVER
• Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Output Frequency: 250KHz - 365KHz
Available in 40W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 120W, 150W, 200W, 300W, and 400W.
• CSA -Suitable for wet locations.
• Dark Sky Compliant
Dusk to dawn with twist lock photo control for easy maintenance.