Odyssey Induction Luminaire
USE OF PRODUCT
The intended use of this product is for recreational areas, parks,
streets, and pedestrian walkways.
• Heavy duty cast aluminum housing and fins with the top of heavy
gauge spun aluminum.
• Available in 2 sizes. Large size comprised of 18 fins, while the small
size is comprised of 12 fins. Fins provide for vandal resistance.
• Lamp accessible through removable hood.
• Standard external slipfitter is cast aluminum and is designed to fit a
3” OD pole tenon. Custom sized extruded aluminum slipfitters or arm
mount are available upon request.
Matt-finished, thermoset polyester oven baked powdercoat finish.
Available in standard dark polyester bronze or consult factory for
made to order architectural finishes.
Anodized aluminum reflector with clear tempered glass lens for
impact resistance. Lens is sealed by a one-piece silicon gasket, which
prohibits entrance of outside contaminants.
ELECTRICAL - DRIVER
• Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Output Frequency: 250KHz - 365KHz
Available in 40W, 60W, 80W, and 100W.
• CSA - Suitable for wet locations.